Winter break began in many cities in Argentina and to change a little the air of the city we went with my wife and son to the calm (lonely and cold) beaches Blue Sea about 400 km. of the City of Buenos Aires. - Y …
The most outstanding
Today is the turn of Ariel Rodriguez Palacios. I took his collection of recipes edited Argentinas few months ago, this relatively simple, classic and rich dessert that allowed me to show off at the last supper I prepared. Luckily there are many chefs and cooks regarding we have in Argentina, some ...
Posted on December 28, 2014 by Claudio
Without some for not being able to travel abroad resignation, I enjoy knowing my cities Argentina at every opportunity that comes along. This time I'll tell you about my time in Ushuaia, and going to what unites us in this blog, as I passed by Fueguino Bodegón. ...
What kind of Argentine chef I was just at this time that I prepared Carbonada?!. One of the most traditional dishes of Argentina. Well, I'm the kind of cooks that only now preparing Carbonada. Because being so melodramatic myself, sooner or later it would happen. In addition, from now on ...
Posted on June 25, 2014 by Claudio
Paradoxically this simple recipe has turned me into a Single cook !. To Antonia and have truth ?, - Yes, my grandmother !. I have mentioned in many articles always say sidestepping the importance in my life, not subtract consideration of other important people too. But …
Posted on June 9, 2014 by admin
On Wednesday June 11, the Talita Foundation organizes a new meeting in a consistent "SOLIDARITY WORKSHOP PINTXOS" which will take place at 20:30 pm at the HOTEL WELLINGTON (c / Velázquez No. 8, Madrid) To those who do not may know Talita Foundation is a private ...
"Okay," Estrella Damm 2015.
Do you want to participate in our survey?
- Recipe Tres Leches Cake. As I rest in Mar Azul.
- Omelet recipe Pears Rhum. Inspired almost always the same.
- Still Fueguino Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.
- Carbonada recipe. Sooner or later it would happen.
- Potato cake Antonia Suarez, the Chef of my life.
- Solidarity tapas, do not miss!
- I am very very Mahou and Madrid
- Pauline Boulangerie Bakery and Confectionery 1964 in Buenos Aires.
- 2013 a great year for cultural and gastronomic Chinchon
- Louit launches website and your brand closer to the consumer
- Roberto Tortilla Recipe Pears Rhum. Inspired almost always the same.
- Omelet recipe Pears Rhum. Inspired almost always the same. in Dough Recipe Crepes. At the request of the visual artists.
- Omelet recipe Pears Rhum. Inspired almost always the same. | Ellaboratoriogastronomico.com in dough recipe for pancakes. At the request of the visual artists.
- Secrets Of Chicken Pasta Dishes | The Slow Cooker in fresh egg pasta
- Here the answer in Pechito Pork Recipe Laqueado. You can prepare you too.
- Marina in recipe baked potato omelette. Do not make things complicated!
- alicante massage in the Botillo Prada a Tope
- Ramon Herbalist Le musee in Marrakech
- Cecilia braised beef tongue
- Francisca Aranda Corral in ¿cream or Biscuit? ¿Biscuit or Ice Cream?